The basic function of the General Manager is to ensure smooth and efficient operations of the store. As a working Manager, the General Manager is responsible for assuring a clean, friendly and efficient receiving and retail area where both customers and consignors are the highest priorities.
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
· Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing.
· Reasonable decision making ability.
· Ability to schedule and organize work in an efficient and timely manner.
· Be self-directed in accomplishing tasks, and ability to work well with others.
· Excellent computer skills, the ability to type at least 40 wpm.
· Effective and efficient management of 40+ employees.
Required: A minimum of two years experience in Retail or other management.
Preferred: Four or more years of experience in Retail Sales and Management.
CLICK HERE to fill out our application online.