The strength of a solid brand
The Stuff Etc brand is associated with the largest quality consignment department store in the Midwest. There are currently three corporate-owned stores and three franchise stores (with another in development), ranging in size from 23,000 to 40,000 sq. feet. Every square inch is packed with ever-changing, previously loved new and recycled inventory in the departments of HOME-SPORT-PLAY, catering to all ages from infant through adults.
- “HOME” consists of home furnishings and appliances, home decor, and all the clothing and accessories you can fit in your closets and dresser drawers (infant thru adult).
- “SPORT” consists of sportswear and equipment.
- “PLAY” consists of toys, games, puzzle, electronics, seasonal/holiday items, pet items, books and so much more.
- We’ve also added an “ANTIQUE & VINTAGE” department that is consistently growing with irresistible one-of-a-kind items.
You’ll also find many new accessories and merchandise to chose from. The Stuff Etc brand signifies great value for customers on their favorite brands and a one-stop shopping experience for all their needs. For our consignors, we have streamlined the consignment process to make their resale experience a rewarding one!
Stuff Etc Store Facts
- Average Store Size: 23,000 – 40,000 square feet
- Core Customer Group: Female, age 29-40
- Key Demographics: Middle to upper income households Population base of 50,000 or greater Progressive communities with transient career opportunities
- Real Estate Location: We generally locate in the vicinity of retail malls. We specialize in locating in buildings that may be attached to a strip mall center.
Does adopting the Stuff Etc Brand sound like an opportunity tailor made for you? Let’s talk – complete our franchise inquiry form online.